INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION’, yes it is possible!
Germinating real education in today’s youth is what HCGEM’s does best and distinct. Real international education, you ask? Well, we specialize in not only imparting updated professional qualification but also providing services our youth to take best education in best countries in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada USA & Europe. HCGEM is a launch pad for all youngsters to realize their woven aspirations.
Our very dictum is to incorporate in our student’s academic excellence and responsible human and social values as well. HCGEM came into being in the year 2012. The brand says it all! It provides expert training and consultation.
We strongly believe that exceeding growth and development of a student hugely depends on favorable atmosphere. We are focusing to enhance students’ learning opportunities and experiences, to provide the information about universities and colleges at different countries in which they make their future. We are offering to its fullest potential to craft their career to be provide the information higher education. To realize their dream we have visited first in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Georgia, Singapore, Malaysia to provide genuine guidance to international students. I invite you to pay a visit to our Campus to witness how we flower Dreamers, Achievers and Winners.
Brief introduction of Australia
Australia is a country, an island and a continent in Southern Hemisphere. Its smallest continent but the sixth-largest country in the world. The population of Australia is concentrated along the eastern and
|Capital(Australian Capital Territory)||Canberra|
|Number of States:||6|
|Name of the States:||New South Wales
Queensland South Australia Victoria
Western Australia &
|Name of mainland:||Northern Territory & Australian Capital Territory|
There are many other minor territories in Australia.
Language :English (National Language) Currency : Australian Dollar (INR 55 approx) Culture : Anglo-Celtic Western culture Temperature : Ranges from 26 degrees in Summer to 17
degrees in Winters.
SUB CLASSES FOR AUSTRALIAN STUDENT VISAS
- 570 Independent ELICOS
- 571 Schools
- 572 Vocational Education & Training
- 573 Higher Education
- 574 Postgraduate Research
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
|Diplomas||5.5 (5.0 is also acceptable but student has to study English course for
approx 5 to 10 weeks in Australia).
|Degrees||6.0 or 6.5 (depending on the requirement of College/ university)|
|Course||Amount of Funds|
|Diplomas||1 year : 17 L|
|1.5 years : 25 L|
|2.0 years : 35 L|
|ELICOS||Add 2 L to above mentioned amount.|
|Degrees||22.0 L to 25.0 L (SVP)|
|Foundation Studies||AUD 10000.00 to 15000.00 per year|
|(such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses)|
|Bachelor Degree||AUD 10000.00 to 13500.00 per year|
|(such as courses in arts, business, economics and law)|
|Laboratory based Bachelor Degree||AUD 11000.00 to 16500.00 per year|
|(such as science and engineering courses)|
|Graduate Certificates||AUD 10000.00 to 16000.00 per year|
|Masters||AUD 11000.00 to 18500.00 per year|
Vocational Education & Training
|C. I – IV||AUD 6500.00 to 17000.00 per year|
|Secondary School||AUD 9000.00 to 14000.00 per year|
|Primary 7 Junior Secondary School||AUD 8000.00 to 12000.00 per year|
|Varies significantly depending upon the college||AUD 250.00 -350.00 per week and number of weeks|
|Main Applicant :||AUD 18610.00 per year|
|Dependent :||AUD 6510.00 per year|
|Child 1 :||AUD 4200.00 per year|
|Child 2 :||AUD 3600.00 per year|
- Grandparents (Both Maternal & paternal)
- Siblings (Real Brothers & sisters)
- Applicant’s Uncle and Aunt who are Australian citizens
- Bank balance Statement for last Three months & balance Certificate from
- FDRS: Photocopies (Both Sides) & their present value certificate
- Post Offices:
- MIS should be 1 year old
- Senior Citizen Scheme should be 1 year old
- Term Deposit should be 6 months old (for 1 yr)
- RD should be 3 years old
- KVPs & NSCs are not acceptable
- G.P.F. A/c Statement & its Withdrawal certificate (Parents only)
- Education Loan: Loan Sanction Letter (if property is mortgaged, then photocopy of Property papers along with its English Translation.
- Business Income: ITRs for last Two consecutive years and Computation Charts + Business Letter head + Visiting Card + Registration card + License + Partnership deed etc.
- Salaried Income: ITRs for last Two consecutive years and Computation Charts + Job Letter or Salary Certificate or Salary Slip or salary A/c’s statement
- Agricultural Income: Income Certificate from Tehsildar + Photocopy of Farad/ Jamabandi along with its English Translation + Photocopy of J-Forms along with its English Translation.
- Retirement Income: Pension papers+ Pension A/c Statement
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DEPENDENT VISA
- Marriage Snaps (approx 10 – 15 in no.)
- Marriage Certificate (Registered Court Certificate + Certificate from Gurudwara/ Mandir)
- Invitation cards (Both parties)
- Birth Certificate
- 4 passport size snaps with white background.
- All original Academics and their photocopies (notarized).
OL Request (Academics, PP, IELTS)
OL Received (arrange financial documents)
Confirmation of Enrolment Received (COE)
Student Visa Application Lodged
Receive Medical Forms (Appointment to be arranged from specific panel of doctors)
WAIT FOR VISA